Help Us Improve!
The more detail you can provide the better. You can even include screenshots if it helps explain your idea.
Consider copying and pasting the following prompts to help guide your response.
- What are you trying to accomplish? Why?
- What is the challenge or roadblock you are encountering?
- What is your idea?
- How would solving this challenge improve your experience?"
Suggest an Idea
Have an idea for how to make FamilySearch better?
0On the Ordinances Ready page, add a link to help article on where the names come fromDavis Giles Gardner said: Add a link to https://www.familysearch.org/ask/sale... to the Temple >…
0Whether to Index Passenger Lists That Do Not Show Port of Arrival and Other Heading InformationJill Bateman said: In Web Indexing Batch M9RN-94V, US Louisiana, New Orleans--Quarterly abstracts …
0Display alternate names at the top of the person page after the person's name.Lyle Clugg said: A lot of users will include alternate names in the name field to make sure they ar…
- Other 28,599
- Document 11,243
- Family Tree 10,637
- Record Searching 6,516
- Record Viewing 5,815
- Memories (Photos and Stories) 3,431
- General User Interface Issues 3,381
- Indexing 3,025
- Help & Feedback 2,735
- Sources 1,426
- Research Wiki 495
- Research Assistance 413
- FamilySearch Centers 404
- Translation 261
- #FamilySearch 226
- Sign In 224
- Help and Feedback 207
- Serving in Family History 180
- historical records 170
- Missing ordinances 154
- Research help 141
- Correcting indexing errors 118
- temple reservations 112
- german translation help 105
- ordinances not available 93