The Suggest An Idea category is designed to generate and discuss new ideas. Please offer feedback and bug reports in the General Questions category. How to Participate:
- Search for previously created ideas before posting your own and add your own thoughts.
- See something you think could be improved that hasn’t already been suggested? Select the blue + NEW IDEA button toward the top right side of the page.
- When posting a new idea, please provide as much detail as possible.
- When responding to an idea, please post constructive comments.
- Vote and comment on other members' ideas.
- Validate how the ideas are relevant or offer additional insight.
- Refine and build upon the ideas of others.
Suggest an Idea
Have an idea for how to make FamilySearch better?
1Sealing children to the parents automatically if they die in the same year they are born.This will eliminate a lot of manual work and will save time for regular users and volunteer. I saw …
- Other 28,598
- Document 11,236
- Family Tree 10,614
- Record Searching 6,510
- Record Viewing 5,808
- Memories (Photos and Stories) 3,431
- General User Interface Issues 3,370
- Indexing 2,986
- Help & Feedback 2,724
- Sources 1,417
- Research Wiki 494
- Research Assistance 402
- FamilySearch Centers 399
- Translation 241
- Sign In 223
- #FamilySearch 201
- Help and Feedback 200
- Serving in Family History 179
- historical records 164
- Missing ordinances 149
- Research help 136
- Correcting indexing errors 106
- temple reservations 105
- german translation help 95
- ordinances not available 92