The Suggest An Idea category is designed to generate and discuss new ideas. Please offer feedback and bug reports in the General Questions category. How to Participate:
- Search for previously created ideas before posting your own and add your own thoughts.
- See something you think could be improved that hasn’t already been suggested? Select the blue + NEW IDEA button toward the top right side of the page.
- When posting a new idea, please provide as much detail as possible.
- When responding to an idea, please post constructive comments.
- Vote and comment on other members' ideas.
- Validate how the ideas are relevant or offer additional insight.
- Refine and build upon the ideas of others.
Suggest an Idea
Have an idea for how to make FamilySearch better?
1Update pedigree chart "Instructions for Using This Form" to match current standardsThe 3rd instruction bullet point instruction states ". . . such as Tryon, Polk, North Carolina…
2Easier/More-Defined Information About Access/Copyright Restrictions For Items In The FHL CatalogI need an alternative to relying on the less than express free remote look-up service, which after …
- Other 28,598
- Document 11,238
- Family Tree 10,615
- Record Searching 6,512
- Record Viewing 5,808
- Memories (Photos and Stories) 3,431
- General User Interface Issues 3,371
- Indexing 2,991
- Help & Feedback 2,725
- Sources 1,417
- Research Wiki 494
- Research Assistance 404
- FamilySearch Centers 400
- Translation 242
- Sign In 223
- #FamilySearch 203
- Help and Feedback 202
- Serving in Family History 179
- historical records 166
- Missing ordinances 149
- Research help 136
- Correcting indexing errors 106
- temple reservations 105
- german translation help 96
- ordinances not available 92