Want help with information about my Swedish ancestors
What I have found and know
Peter Lars Lawrence (my great uncle) 06-Jan-1860 to 07-Sep-1940
Changed his surname from Larson (or Larsson) to Lawrence when he emigrated to the U.S.
Immigrated to U.S. in 1879. Naturalized in 1890.
Married Anna Marie Petersen date unknown
Victor G Larson (my great uncle) ??-???-1869 to ??-???-1950
Born on Gotland, Sweden ???????
Immigrated to U.S. ????
Oscar Edwin Larson (my grandfather) -- 25-Dec-1874 to 20-Feb-1951
Immigration - he arrived in New York on 25-Apr-1892
Naturalization, applied on 19-Apr-1920
Naturalization was awarded on 19-Sep-1920.
Marriage on 31-Aug-1911, Wahkiakum County, Washington.
Girl Larson (or Larsson) - (my great aunt) ??-???-18?? to ??-???-19??
Remained in Sweden when all three of her brothers emigrated to the U.S.
Lars Larson (or Larsson) - ??-???-18?? to ??-???-18??
Bertha Ganstrom - ??-???-18?? to ??-???-18??
The Larson family lived in a village on the east coast of Gotland named Katthammarsvik.
What I want help with --
1. Victor's middle name. (initial is G)
2. Victor's exact dates of birth and death
3. Victor's place of birth verified - it was probably on Gotland and likely in Visby.
4. Victor's immigration date and naturalization date
5. Victor's date of marriage. I don't know if he ever married.
6. Girl Larson's given and middle names.
7. Girl Larson's dates of birth and death
8. Girl Larson's date of marriage. I don't know if she ever married.
9. Girl Larson's place of birth and death.
10. Girl Larson's burial place
11. Parents Lars and Bertha dates of birth and death
12. Parents Lars and Bertha places of birth and death
13. Parents Lars and Bertha burial places