Problem on source page
I found a weird bug today when clicking on a source (marriage record), in order to attach to a Person Page. (Joseph Miller LX3M-35Y)
Looking at the Similar Sources section, it said they were already attached to a different person ( Florencio Antonio MXND-7X8). I clicked on the source and it actually was attached to Joseph Miller.
I'm not sure what's going on here!
Julia Szent-Györgyi ✭✭✭✭✭
Oy, this one again. It's a recurring, intermittent and non-recreatable bug: sometimes, the "similar" list shows a random profile that has nothing to do with the source's actual attachments. You basically have to take a screenshot to show it, because people going to look may or may not see the same thing. I "lucked out":
It seems to go away on its own, eventually.
Here's an old thread about this bug: https://community.familysearch.org/en/discussion/comment/409709#Comment_409709.2
I had one yesterday. I refreshed the page twice, and it corrected itself. Strangely, it was a source I had attached to the person a few hours before. It happens; it's an intermittent glitch; it goes away on its own.1
mod note - discussion moved to Family Tree category1
I just encountered another instance of this issue. I grabbed a screenshot:
You can see that a French record for Antoine Griesch is supposedly attached to Sarah Watson. But, when I check Sarah's profile, the only source attached is a Scottish birth record. https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/sources/9MC3-3GC0