Looking for information from Michelena, Venezuela
Thank you for posting in Community. You do not say what type of information you are seeking. We suggest you try the Research Wiki link below. It may get you started in your search.
Other possibilities for help are listed below:
If you're struggling with your genealogy research, FamilySearch offers several options for getting help.
- The Search tab on FamilySearch allows you to search records, genealogies, books, and more.
- The FamilySearch Research Wiki is a great place to learn research techniques and discover new resources.
- Family History Library Online Consultations are free, 20-minute consultations with a specialist from the Family History Library.
- If you want online tutorials and videos, visit the FamilySearch Help Center for the country, language, or topic. You can find lessons for everyone from beginner to advanced researcher.
- FamilySearch community groups give you access to research experts who are willing and ready to offer free assistance and share resources. You can find these groups on Facebook and in the FamilySearch Community.
- We often publish articles about research and many other family history topics on our blog.
- You can find local, in-person help at a family history center. They are located worldwide, and you may find one near you.
- If you are a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, visit the FamilySearch Help Center to see who your local temple and family history consultants are.
Many other organizations also offer help. Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness (RAOGK), for example, is a global volunteer organization where you can make requests for help with research tasks.
Where can I get help using FamilySearch?
How do I search the FamilySearch Research Wiki?
Can I hire a genealogist through FamilySearch?
How do I attach a historical record to a person in Family Tree?
Wishing you success in finding the information you are seeking.0