Does anyone know who were parents of Stephen Crane who was among the original settlers of Elizabethtown, NJ?
Welcome to the "Community.FamilySearch" Forum.
I am just another 'lowly' User/Patron ...
Question: Is that place reference for Elizabethtown, New jersey, United States of America?
[ or, British Colonial America? ]
Remember: 'FamilySearch" is used by Users/Patrons from ALL around the World.
And, further Question: What time period (ie. Years)?
About your question regarding the parents of Stephen Crane, if no one answers you with the names, here are some places you can look:
- The Search tab on FamilySearch allows you to search records, genealogies, books, and more.
- The FamilySearch Research Wiki is a great place to learn research techniques and discover new resources.
- Family History Library Online Consultations are free, 20-minute consultations with a specialist from the Family History Library.
- If you want online tutorials and videos, visit the FamilySearch Help Center for the country, language, or topic. You can find lessons for everyone from beginner to advanced researcher.
- FamilySearch community groups give you access to research experts who are willing and ready to offer free assistance and share resources. You can find these groups on Facebook and in the FamilySearch Community.
- We often publish articles about research and many other family history topics on our blog.
- You can find local, in-person help at a family history center. They are located worldwide, and you may find one near you.
- If you are a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, visit the FamilySearch Help Center to see who your local temple and family history consultants are.
Many other organizations also offer help. Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness (RAOGK), for example, is a global volunteer organization where you can make requests for help with research tasks.
Colonial America. Elizabethtown was founded in 1664 by which time Stephen Crane was already an adult given a house lot.0
We are moving this conversation to the Search area where you may be able to get further help with your question.0