Drop down box for months is not functioning
Unable to record month of marriage. The entry field will not accept anything I type, nor does a drop-down box listing of months appear.
Please share your batch in a comment here by copying and pasting the batch link or batch code.
- When your batch is open, click Help, just above the toolbar.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
Copy the batch link
Share the batch code1
Unable to record month of marriage, the entry field will not accept anything I type, nor does a drop-down box listing of months appear.
Thank you for reporting the problem, let us try the following steps to see if there is any difference.
Please try to clear FamilySearch cookies:
If you clear all cookies, it can affect your access to other websites. Try these steps first:
- .Make sure you use a supported Internet browser, and try changing your browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or safary if MAC.
- Delete just the cookies that FamilySearch uses.
- Go to https://FamilySearch.org/cookies.
- When the message Reset your cookies? appears, click Yes.
- If the problems still occur, clear all of your temporary files and cookie. Then restart your computer. Please search the web for instructions for your specific browser.
- Are you using a tablet, or computer desktop, are you using a monitor attached to your device?
- How old is your device. Are you using a MAC or a Windows?
- If you have another device, can you try indexing the project in another device and see if that makes any difference.
7- It would be necessary to have you share the batch number with us, and see what you see to determine where the problem is.0