Skip to content

Suggest an Idea

Groups Select

Clear

Access to TFH Activity Reports

edited October 15 in Suggest an Idea

As a Stake Temple and Family History Consultant and FHC Director - I don't have access to the stake/ward TFH activity reports to be able to identify areas within the wards under my supervision. This is very frustrating when the Stake HC assigned to this area has little to no computer access or knowledge. How can I over come this?

4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Brett .Brett . ✭✭✭✭

@StephenKIRBY007

Stephen

I am just a 'lowly' User/Patron ...

[ And, I am a Member of the Church ... ]

Short Answer:

Basically, your only other option would be, to ask another "High Counselor", in the Stake; or, a Member of the Stake Presidency, for a "Copy", of those "Temple and Family History Activity" Reports.

Been there ... done that

FYI

Just in case you were not aware ...

Previously ...

The, "Stake, Temple and Family, Consultant -- Family History Centre", DID (ie. used to) have access to the "Temple and Family History Activity" Reports.

Subsequently ...

That access was removed from the 'Calling' of the "Stake, Temple and Family, Consultant -- Family History Centre"; because, the assumption was that, that 'Calling' could (always) obtain a "Copy" of those Reports from their, Priesthood line of authority; that being, the "High Counselor" in the Stake, with the responsibility in "Temple and Family History" Work (and, others, higher up, if needs be).

That was great in "Theory"; but, as you have experienced, NOT always good in "Practice".

As an aside ...

I was/have been lucky, as my Priesthood line of authority (ie. the "High Counselor", with the responsibility in "Temple and Family History" Work, in the Stake), was "Computer" savvy; and, if he was not available, at the time, I had a good rapport, with ALL the "High Counselor"; and, Stake Presidency; so, I never did/do not have such a problem/issue as you are experiencing.

I understand, the thinking behind, the taking away of the access to those Reports, from the 'Calling' of the "Stake, Temple and Family, Consultant -- Family History Centre" - that being MORE 'interaction' between the various Levels of Authority.

But, what that thinking failed to take into consideration is that,

(1) Much (if not, most) of the 'input' and 'ideas', STARTS with, the the 'lowly' "Temple and Family History" Consultants; and,

(2) Much (if not, most) of the 'input' and 'ideas', flows "Upwards", FROM the likes of the 'lowly' "Temple and Family History" Consultants, TO the Stake, High Council; and, Presidency.

Brett

ps: Good Luck

• StephenKIRBY007 

Are you referring to the FAHR (Family History Activity report)? Here is a link for that report.

Open Family History Activity Report • FamilySearch

• Chas HowellChas Howell ✭✭✭
    edited October 6

@genbug08 , reread the OP. StephenKirby007 knows where to find the report but in his role as Stake T&FH Consultant and FHC Directory he does not have computer authorized Access .

• In the above link there is a sub link for who has access to the report and tell who he can get the report from.. Here is also the link.. Would it be possible to meet with your High Counslor and you can work togather to get the reports

What callings can access the Family History Activity Report (FHAR)? • FamilySearch