We have reviewed these records and don't find any reason to suspect a programming error. The records, for the most part, were imported this way from New Family Search back in 2012. Also, all the records we looked at have multiple duplicate records.
Hopefully you have a good family group sheet or other documentation showing what is correct for Oluf Frederik Due. Using your documentation as a guide, you will need to merge all the duplicate records and add/remove as appropriate the couple relationships. We know that is a lot of work. Good luck
Let us know if we can be of further help. Thanks and here are some links to detailed instructions
This is just an "extreme" example of the problems created when FamilySearch allowed all records from its predecessor programs to be transferred to Family Tree. I have regularly had to merge up to twelve sets of parents, because the previous program "assigned" a separate ID based on event, not strictly on an individual. So, if John and Ann Brown had 12 children, whose christening records were found in the old IGI, there would be 12 IDs for John and 12 for Ann, all needing to be merged. Ostensibly, this was a strange way to do things - given the Family Tree "policy" is to eliminate all duplicates - as many, many thousands of duplicates were thus created. However, I have been convinced by other users there was just no alternative.
As suggested, something similar appears to have occurred here, whereby (after checking the identities are really the same) you will need to make multiple merges. I can feel your pain!
Thanks for the comment Paul W. I feel the pain also.
I feel the pain too.
Worst case I have fixed so far was a couple in Germany with 22 children. From every single historical record for every child a separate 3-tree (father, child, mother) had been created, and they all needed to be merged. Births, deaths, christenings, all often duplicated. I worked at it for days.
I think I merge more PIDs than I create, and FT stat board says I have created 15,000. So ouch!