Ordinances Ready enhancement request
(Moved from part of a message I posted in another forum...)
I request that Ordinances Ready include the following features in upgrades:
- Allow a patron to select ordinances for either gender;
- Add a checkbox to exclude a person from the list presented;
- Exclude persons with zero sources. It seems that the names being pulled up from family trees is just a list of people with data problems and no sources. Including those names has a high likelihood of providing the patron with erroneous information and causing duplication of ordinances.
- Provide patrons with their closest relative from Family Tree or their nearest expiration date from Temple Reservation list.
- Show the relationship of the person in the Ordinances Ready list.
Thanks in advance for considering!
This discussion has been closed.