Improving the search on the Help Center in FamilySearch.org
All, I am working on a project to improve the search on the Help Center in FamilySearch.org. In this quest I am trying to figure out how our users feel about that search and user experiences with it. Some of the questions I would like to answer along the way are:
- Do users trust search in Help Center?
- When you have used search in the help center do you find the information you are looking for?
- On average, how many search variations do you have to perform before you get useable results?
- Why do you use or avoid the self-help found in the help center?
- What are the improvements you would suggest there?
I would love for any input you have around this topic. Any insight you have regarding search is welcome. Thank you for your help. Please invite anyone you know has experience in this area to participate in this thread.