"Follow" and "Label" suggestions
Love the new feature BUT would really like to see some enhancements to make it more useful.
- When I click "Follow" from a person's page, please offer the ability to apply a label right then and there. Don't make me go to the follow area, search for the person, and then add a label and notes.
- On the person's page, you have an indicator that it is followed (or not). I'd like to see the labels up there and my notes (or at least the first line) with a link to pop up the note for full reading - or an indication that there is a note to pop up to read.
- Labels seem to be limited to 10.... which is not nearly enough. I'd like to label by project and I have way more than that.
- With more labels it would be essential to sort them alphabetically.
- In the "follow" area, please allow a search for people without labels. This would greatly simplify adding labels and cleaning up follows.
- Please show the label in "Changes to People You Follow" list. i.e. https://www.familysearch.org/notifications/tree
- When I click through to view activity (https://www.familysearch.org/tree/following/) the labels don't show in most views??? Try clicking on "All Changes"
- I see that I can type in a surname at the top, and then add a label filter to show a subset of those names, but a pretty good portion of my family is from Sweden, so that isn't helpful there. I'd much rather be able to combine more than one label to hone in on what I'm looking for.
I realize that some of my ideas are probably expanding the use of labels beyond what you had in mind when you added it, but I think it would really enhance site.