Are Wilhelm Gottlieb Schenk's death and burial place both in Donnbronn, Heilbronn, Württemberg?
film 101829469; image 686 of 1002; death # 42
In order to answer that question, you would have to spend some time doing more research. Going to the question mark in the circle and putting in the words: How to search Historical Records will give you lots of direction on how to find more information about Wilhelm Schenk.
- Have a goal. Know what you are trying to find.
- Start with a broad search. You do not have to enter information in all search parameter fields. In fact, you often get better results when you leave most of them blank.
- Expect records and indexes to contain errors, spelling variations, and estimations.
- Try your search several times with variations:
- Increase or decrease the date range.
- Add or remove information. For example, if you searched with a birth city and county, try searching only with the county.
- Search for a family member instead.
- Search for women using their maiden and married names. You can also search with just the first name of a woman and the names of her spouse or parents.
- Estimate dates and places.
- Add a second spouse, father, mother, or other person to your search criteria by clicking the link for Spouse, Father, Mother, or Other Person. Doing so opens up an additional search field.
- Always look at the image, if possible. It often has more information than the index alone.
- Use the filters on the search results page.
Hope this helps you find your answer.0
Thank you for this information.
The following link is the death and burial record for Wilhelm Gottlieb Schenk; however I am not proficient reading the place burial. The place of death is Donnbronn.
Please translate the place of burial.
film 101829469; image 686 of 1002; death # 420