where to find settings
1. Go to FamilySearch.org, and sign in.
2. Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click Settings.
Steps (mobile app)
1. While signed in to the Family Tree mobile app, display the settings:
· Android: In the top left corner of the screen, tap the 3 lines.
· Apple iOS: In the bottom right corner of the screen, tap More.
There is a settings in Community and a settings in the main area of Family Search.
Both are accessible by clicking on your user name in the upper right.
That is pretty common place to find Settings on most online applications.0
▬ Your 'FamilySearch' Account'
▬ Yours within "Community.FamilySearch" Forum
..... https://community.familysearch.org/s/settings/[ specific to you ]
Click on your name. A menu pulls down Settings - Source Box - Sign Out. There isn't much you can change there. If you want to change the language, go to the bottom of any FamilySearch page and you'll see a globe and the language. Mine is set for English - click on English (or whatever yours is set to) and pick the language you want.0