"Something Went Wrong" error in New Source Linker
Somehow I got the following message,
Something Went Wrong
Error loading source: /ark:/61903/1:1:QGQH-DDVV
I got there as follows...
On tree person KN2Z-31J , there was a research help of "Romero Rangel / Mexico, México, Civil Registration, 1861-1941". I opened it with the old source linker, and carefully reviewed the linked image (new image viewer link, old image viewer link). In the new image viewer, I added a highlight to the child's father's name, otherwise made no changes. Then I typed a detailed reason statement in the source linker and clicked "Attach". I got an error like "Error attaching source to record". So I tried to switch to the new source linker, and that's when I got the error above.
Here's what the new image viewer looked like. The relevant part of the source is acta 16, from the botom-right of image 9 to the top-left of image 11 (image 10 is a duplicate of 9).
But now Sebastian Eulogio Romero is completely missing from the index, on both the old image viewer and the new image viewer: there are only three principal names indexed on that image, where there were four before.