Suggestions for Improvement / Errors
- When I link a baptism record, it doesn't appear at the top under "Christening" but under Events / Custom Events as "Baptism." Proposed solutions: either display it directly under Christening, or provide the option to choose the exact categorization during linking.
- Submitting new locations should be more easily accessible, preferably at the top right via the icon menu.
- Godparents should have an assignment indicating whether they are the first or second godparent, for baptism, confirmation, or other events.
- There should be an option to assign the priest/minister specifically to each event, such as baptism, wedding, funeral, anointing of the sick, etc.
- For birth records, it should be possible to specify the attending doctor or midwife, as well as the time of birth.
- Name variations should be taken into account in the search function.
That's it for now; perhaps I'll think of more later.
This discussion has been closed.