Improved adding a new person that has Matching Person and Merging them
The other day I was adding people to my tree and others had already entered them so I clicked that they were a match.
Unfortunately the more detailed information that I had entered was wiped out entirely.
- What are you trying to accomplish? Why?
- That with any new person created that is a match, if there is a discrepancy in the information, for example one has more detail, that it will ask you which information you would like to retain. So people will not have to go back and re enter in all of the more detailed information for a second time.
- What is the challenge or roadblock you are encountering?
- Having to go back and re enter all the more detailed information again
- What is your idea?
- Have a window that appears after you selected matching person that allows you select which information you would like to carry over.
- How would solving this challenge improve your experience?
- It would save time for having to re enter all the detailed information all over again