Edit in Family Tree printable pages
- Many members of my family, including my father, my father-in-law, my husband, my brother, and I are called by our middle names.
- The printable family tree pages include only the first given names of family members.
- Can an edit function be included so that family members can be identified by their familiar rather than their first given names on the printable family tree pages?
- This would allow me to change names on the leaves of the tree to the names people have gone or go by. It would make the family tree members immediately identifiable. I would like to give a framed copy of these to my adult children, and being able to add familiar names makes the pages personal and comforting, as my husband and both fathers have passed away recently.
- Thanks for considering this improvement.