Massachusetts State Vital Records transcription issue
This discussion was created from comments split from: Transcription Error.
I have this same issue with this set of records. It is listed as a marriage record when in fact it is a birth record
"Massachusetts State Vital Records, 1841-1920", database with images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q29D-C2B8 : 15 November 2022), Carrie Davis in entry for Sullivan, 1909.0
You can report problems with historical records that have images attached using the following steps. In the case of https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q29D-C2B8, this can be found at https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-6XP9-Q2Q?view=explore&groupId=TH-266-12143-22827-94
How to report an issue in an indexed record that has an image:
- Open Document Information, usually found under the document image in the indexed record.
- Copy the Digital Folder Number, do not click to open. Also note the Image Number if it is listed.
- Go to Search> Images> More Options.
- Enter the copied number from the Doc Info into the Image Group Number (DGS) box and click Search.
- Open the result that matches the indexed record's Collection Information.
- Find the image that correlates to the indexed record. This is where you can enter the image number so you don't have to look through each image
- Click on the Feedback tab, usually on the left hand side of the screen.
- Choose an emoji
- Enter the error or issue with the record in the box below the emojis.
- Click Submit