Please make “Unfinished Attachments” more user friendly.
1) What about it is unfinished? Apparently the source is attached to some but not persons all in the record. So, why not say who it is NOT attached to?
2) If I click on the “UNFINISHED ATTACHMENTS”, it takes me to a page that only gives me options to detach. So, does that mean the source is already attached to this person? If so, why not say so with a statement; “This source is attached to this person.”
3) If I then go to the “record” and check each of the highlighted names (links) I can see which persons the record is attached to by the “paperclip” icon. It would be much better if that icon were adjacent to each name in the record so I don’t have to check each one individually.
4) Some names in the record do not indicate a relationship, such as witnesses. Such may possible be a relation, but the record does not provide the relationship; therefore meaningless. Yet, I have an option to “ATTACH TO FAMILY TREE”. This makes no sense when such are, for example, merely witnesses. For such there should be an option “DO NOT ATTACH TO FAMILY TREE”
Why even consider any name if there is no relationship provided in the record. What good does it do to reference a name with relationship, you would not if he or she were a parent, child, sibling, spouse, or a random person.
4) Clicking “DISMISS” will remove the source. But, I don’t want to do that. Provide an option “ACCEPT SOURCE AS IS”