'Broken' Link to Saved Book/Page from FamilySearch Digital Library
Getting an issue on/off again when using a digital book from the 'Digital Library'. Here's what I've been doing...
- Find the title of interest, 'View Inside'
- Locate the specific page of interest
- Use the 'Copy Link' ; 'Copy Page Link' to save the link to my Clipboard
- Create a "New Source' , under the Sources Tab for the individual profile I want to 'connect' to this particular Book/Page
- Paste the link in the 'Web Page URL' box
Now, if things are working properly, when I open the Source I've created in the Source Tab and select the url it will open the desired book/page in a new tab. But other times, it will open a Digital Library 'Search Results' page just as if I conducted a Search from within the Digital Library, but without any text in the search box.
Clearly there is some technical issue going on here while redirecting into the library... Doesn't happen all the time, but with enough frequency to get me here....