Indexed records are unavailable after I edit them
Dear Familysearch Community, I am having a problem, I have edited some computer indexed records from Chile which had incorrect data which I updated to reflect the actual information contained in the image to help the people who are searching those records, every thing looked fine, but once I finished editing, I realized that the records had been removed from the search results, and I couldn't have access to them anymore. This editing was done over 3 weeks ago but the problem persists with no updates on the subject. Here is the link to those records.
I've checked the original links for each one of these records but when I click on them to see the data, it appears this message, even if I'm browsing inside a FHL center.
"We're unable to show this record to you.
This record can only be displayed on certain accounts. FamilySearch must honor the agreements we have with our partners, record owners, and internal policies."
I wonder why this is happening and I would like to further help regarding this issue as soon as possible.
The Microfilm numbers for the records I edited and would like if you could check them are listed below :