CHANGE REQUEST - Error correction in extracted data from 1950 US Census
The extracted data shown on what I refer to as the summary sheet and associated database has errors (as expected by the size of the project and handwritten . . . )
The Edit tab only allow for the name to be edited. Other fields are not able to be corrected, such as Marital Status and Location names. On on such sheet I found these two errors and having found the errors would like to pass this knowledge to others.
The Marital status reflected on the summary sheet, indicates the head of house was Widowed.
- The Marital Status field indicated married (Mar)
- Current spouse is listed and the next line as Wife and was indeed still living
- Divorced spouse was still living.
The residence location (city, county, state, county) was incorrect.
- The location did NOT match the location indicated on the form.
- According to the standarized location data base, the location was valid 1827-1886 at which time the location name was modified.
REQUEST - Allow correction or correction requests to be made on the data errors.