Remove the Deceased status.
Samuel Gene Sadler
18 January 1950 – Deceased
There are no records of his death.
Carla Tobler mod
Thank you for posting your question in the Community.
There is a process for changing a record in Family Tree from deceased to living. This article from the Help Center will give instructions for accomplishing that.
Here are the steps you will need to take.
If you are not the only contributor:
- Navigate to the person page of the individual who is living.
- Click Details
- In the Vitals section, next to the listed death date, select Edit.
- In the box that appears, click the circle labeled Living
- Enter how you know the person is still alive.
- Click Save
- Enter an explanation for the system administrator to review your request. Please provide this information:
- Your relationship to the individual needing attention
- How you know that the person is alive
- If possible, the living person's current physical address
- Click Submit.
We hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.0
You might also wish to contact "Oxinthefield" to ask why they have left the status as "Deceased". Although the work on this ID was carried out three years ago, they might still be a Family Tree user - and one who needs to be advised that individuals of this age should not be shown as deceased, unless there is firm evidence of the fact.0