How do we fix a problem where the indexed information that shows up as a research help does not matc
How do we fix a problem where the indexed information that shows up as a research help does not match the image that is attached?
The latest example is for Christoph Luick, PID# K41N-8F2. A record shows up under the name Christoph Luick. The indexed marriage information appears to be correct. However, when looking up the actual image, the image is from 1699. Christoph was married in 1788. Therefore, we cannot even look on this film, as it is inaccurate. It appears that any time the film #begins with 105, the images do not match the indexed information.
DistrictHeiligenkreutz, Kumachevo u PalmnickenAffiliate NameStaatliche Archivverwaltung Der Deutschen Demokratischen RepublikGS Film Number001814300Digital Folder Number105485203Image Number00058
Citing this Record
"Deutschland, ausgewählte evangelische Kirchenbücher 1500-1971," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QPNX-JPPM : 27 October 2021), Christoph Luick, 7 Oct 1788; images digitized and records extracted by Ancestry; citing Marriage, Heiligenkreutz, Palmnicken, Fischhausen, Ostpreußen, Preußen, Deutschland, Heiligenkreutz, Kumachevo u Palmnicken, German Lutheran Collection, various parishes, Germany.