Finding records that are listed in an index
I would like to find the individual records listed in the typed index sheets found in this film: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CS6C-VN3J?mode=g&cat=63856
- From this page: https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/638034?availability=Family%20History%20Library it tells me the records are from Schoppendorf, 1587-1847.
- Then when I go to the first selection, S.81-117, DGS 7995023, and go to page 3 of the film, it tells me these are from: Kirchenbuch register Kirchenkreis Weimar-Land.
- I am guessing that Schoppendorf is the specific location, in Weimar-Land. Does that seem right from what is listed on the page?
- I very much want to see the individual records found in this index. Does Family Search have them, or do I go to Germany to look for records?
- For example, on page 348, baptisms for Pauli family, lists page number, but I don't know where these originals are located, and how to find them.
Can you help?
Thanks so much!