"Attach Historical Records to Family Tree" doesn't locate correct alternate spouse
When I attach historical records to Family Tree, often times, when multiple spouses are present, Familysearch will not locate the correct spouse to attach to; rather, it chooses a random spouse as suggestion. Maneuvering through the "Change, Select Person or Spouse" on the LEFT menu doesn't seem to help.
However, I found a workaround... namely, if one chooses "Change" on Select Person or Spouse from the RIGHT menu, and choose the correct spouse, Family tree gives totally crazy wrong suggestions across the board. BUT, when you choose the BACK arrow on the browser, voila', Family Search finds the correct relationships.
I've tried it now about a dozen times and it has always worked like a charm.