Family Search Site Improvements
Click on Temple, then go to Ordinances Completed. My ideas are:
- Duplicate the " less than Page 1-5 More than" sign and place the same box at the top to minimize use of the scroll down and up line at the right of the page for people who are working on pages greater than 1.
- Change the color of the light gray or darker gray so the shades differ more. I have difficulty telling which ordinances are done and which are being processed. (Also, it would be helpful to do this site wide).
- If all the person's temple work is done, show that it is. MAKE IT STAND OUT. You could even shade the person's entire box, or place them all at the end of the list with a distinguishing headline that all temple ordinances are complete for the following people.
- There are no instructions for the white squares by each person's head icon. There should be. I feared I might erase the information I needed. Indicate that this square allows a person to print new temple cards for those boxes checked, and how many to do at a time.
- Move the "Print" button to the right a little bit so it is not in line with the little boxes for each person. I would call it a "Print this list" button.
Finally, add the word Communities to the horizontal list near the Family Search Logo on the home page so that you can go there directly. The circle with the ? inside is in a poor place, and in my mind it also means Family Search Help. Marla Bezold