On your site you say that Ethel Doreen Palmer had a son. She didn't. I am her only daughter, and her husband was Frederick George Scovell - not her son!
Ckeck your details, they are wrong.
I'm guessing that what you found is this Discovery page: https://ancestors.familysearch.org/en/GZ5G-VZ2/mrs-ethel-doreen-palmer-1904-1994
It is based on this profile: https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/GZ5G-VZ2
Both that profile and Frederick's were created this past July by you, and you are the only person who has contributed to either one.
You can correct your mistake by editing the relationship between Ethel and Frederick:
1. Go to Ethel's profile (https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/GZ5G-VZ2).
2. Click Frederick's ID to copy it. (GZ5G-F4S)
3. Click the pencil icon next to Frederick's name.
4. In the resulting flyout, find the third box down ("Child") and click Remove or Replace.
5. In the resulting popup, check the box ("I have reviewed ...") to activate the bottom buttons, then choose Remove Parents.
6. Type a reason (such as "correcting a mistake") and click Remove.
7. Click Add Spouse on Ethel's page.
8. Choose the "By ID Number" tab and paste the ID from step 2 into the box.
9. Click Next, then Add Match.
While you're at it, you should merge the two Ethels. (Click the Possible Duplicate icon near the top of the right-hand column, then follow the prompts.) The Discovery page will take several weeks to be updated based on the changes you make.
My apologies: in looking up the exact steps for the above, what I thought I was doing on the beta (sandbox/trial) site actually all ended up on the live page, which means that I've already done all the things I instructed you to do. But you'll know what to do next time, I guess. 😳