A bunch of suggestiosn - My wish list
Suggestions for new or improved features
1) No person can have more than two biological parents.
2) Dates of birth and death for parents and children must be temporally possible. No child born before its parents were born or after its parents died.
3) Search for Find A Grave sources by memorial number.
4) Import from Find A Grave more often than every six to twelve months.
5) GEDCOM imports do not go directly to the tree. They must be matched against existing people. See WikiTree. In fact, I would not mind if GEDCOM imports were banned.
6) Import cemeteries from Find A Grave.
7) "View My Relationship" can be told to ignore connections through a certain person, or to specifically include a specific person.
8) "View My Relationship" can include more than one relationship path.
9) Show relationship between any two arbitrary people. Show all relationships if more than one exists. It looks like some of this is available in a third-party web site (BYU) Relative Finder.
10) Sources labeled as NFT are readable by ordinary people.
11) More possible relationships to parents ... Godparent, Foster, Sponsor
12) "View My Relationship" can include or exclude relationships that are not biological. Adopted nieces and nephews, for example.
13) Date ranges can be specified as "between" or "from - to". These two forms have different meanings.
14) Dates can be specified in combined Julian and Gregorian notation, such as "4 January 1588/9". Right now this is nt cosidered a "standardized" date format.
15) The output of "View My Relationship" should be printable.