Why do I get an undefined error from FamilySearch when attaching a source from RecordSeek?
Today I noticed that when I linked to Ancestry from FamilySearch that ancestry.com would start, but the person signed on in Ancestry was my wife. I'm not sure when that started happening. I removed the link from FS to Ancestry and readded the link. Now when I link to Ancestry from FS, Ancestry shows myself as the person logged in.
However, RecordSeek has quit working. When I try to attach a source to FamilySearch using RecordSeek, a message is displayed in RecordSeek indicating an undefined error was returned by FamilySearch. I'm really confused.
Yesterday when I used FS to initiate a search in Ancestry, I was logged in to Ancestry as myself, not my wife, and RecordSeek worked without issue.
I've re-installed RecordSeek as an extension to chrome and rebooted my PC, but am still having this issue.