Impossible to search!
This new update is absolutely miserable! I can't find records that were easily found previously. I put a film number in and I get nothing but errors. It says the film is not indexed when I know it was. I have several records that I used to prove SAR applications. Unfortunately, I didn't source them in my tree, so I am going back to do that now. I have the link that takes me directly to the film, but now, I can't find the source information. If I do a plain search for the birth I get absolutely no hits.
Please fix it quickly! I can't find a thing now. Multiple family lines, multiple states. What a mess this is!