Liberia 2008 Nations Population and Housing Census-Post Enumeration Survey
On the field of age, this document has two ages - example on the Head of household in the first column is 50 and in the column to the right says 56. It is that way with the first 5 names.
When you need help with a batch, you can share it with another indexer or helper. This person can then see details of the batch and give you the help you need.
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
- A second way to find the batch code is by clicking Batch, then About Batch. The Batch ID is the same as the code.
Please share the batch code or number with your question. Hope to hear from you soon.0
Thank You for your help, I just started today, so just learning1
Example #2 instructs us to Index the values in the white boxes. The Post Enumeration values are likely the values in the white boxes, and those in the shaded boxes are likely the values from the original Census. The Post Enumeration Survey was conducted a couple of months after the original Census on a sample of about 5% of the original households (or counties - I can’t recall which) to evaluate the original.0
The box on the form that would be considered white box has 50 and the shaded box has 56. So I should use 50 as the age and not 56.1
This is an example of where you can find the batch code: it is highlighted in yellow:0
Is there a Birthplace on the record, I can't find one.0
When you share the batch code/ID we can then see details of the batch and give you the help you need,0
I am doing Liberia Census 2008. Looks like there is a discrepancy between the age of the wife and the age of the husband. Husband is 29 and wife is 54. The eldest child is 19. It is not possible. The husband would have been 10 years old when he had his first child. Could it be that the age was wrongly posted?0
Could the father of the child have died, and the current husband be the stepfather? In any case, TWYS (Type What You See) and let the Researcher figure it out.0