Susan Victoria Colby LYGQ-YX1 is not deceased!
She, with her sister Abigail, attended the Colby Family Reunion back in August at the Macy Colby House in Amesbury, Massachusetts. Her husband Chester Saltmarsh died long ago. The attached photo might be enough proof that she is still living. She is my 7th cousin and we expect to see her at more reunions!!!
In order to correct this situation please go to Help (circle with ?) and enter Deceased to Living. Follow the instructions in How do I change the status from deceased to living in Family Tree?
Here is the link to that article
If you need live assistance go to Help at the bottom of popup click on Contact Us for our phone number and hours of operation.
Hope this helps.2
That is what I did!!0
I am just another 'lowly User/Patron ...
IF, you have made the "Change", from "Deceased", to "Living"; and, "Saved"; hence, submitted such; THEN, it is simply just a matter of "Waiting", until 'FamilySearch' (that being "Data Administration"), get around to you particular case.
The "Change" is NOT immediate ...
The matter goes to 'FamilySearch' (that being "Data Administration"); where, the matter is investigated; and, your "Request" is either, acceded to; or, rejected.
Please be aware, that there is a "Queue"; and, such queue is every growing ...
As, I said simply just a matter of "Waiting" ...
You should get resolution (and/or, an "E-mail"), in due course ...
[ It used to take only a Day or two; but, that seems to have 'blown out', somewhat ... ]
Just my thoughts.
I hope this helps, somewhat.
We looked at the record for Susan Victoria Colby, LYGQ-YX1, and see it is still marked as Deceased in Family Tree. According to the page, her record has not been changed lately. To change it to Living, please go to her Details page and follow the directions below:
- Navigate to the person page of the individual who is living.
- Click Details.
- In the Vitals section, next to the listed death date, select Edit.
- In the box that appears, click the circle labeled Living.
- Enter how you know the person is still alive.
- Click Save.
- Enter an explanation for the system administrator to review your request. Please provide this information:
- Your relationship to the individual needing attention.
- An how you know the person is alive.
- If possible, the living person's current physical address.
- Click Submit.
Good luck getting this record to show "Living" circle marked, and saved.1