Zoom meeting not able to complete
I was unable to participate in a Virtual Genealogy Consultation
because the Zoom meeting ID was not valid.I tried to call the main number and was not able to get to anyone who could help.
- I do NOT have a camera on my Mac computer
- I downloaded the Zoom software and when I entered the meeting ID got the not valid response
- The main page https://www.familysearch.org/family-history-library/virtual-genealogy-consultation-faqs does not mention anything about requiring me to have a camera
- The research specialist Geoff Morris had my phone number and did not try to get intouch.
- I tried to send a return e-mail and had no response.