I am getting an error Message having just done the latest update for Ancestral Quest. How do I fix
Error Code: 403URI:
Response: HTTP/1.1 401 Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 05:51:11 GMTContent-Type:
application/x-fs-v1+xmlConnection: keep-alivecache-control: max-age=0,
accept,accept-language,accept-encoding,expect warning: 401 FamilySearch
"Unable to read tf person jersey. (upstream 401)"x-processing-time: 11
Please look at this Ancestral Quest Programme Updates page and let us know if, by downloading the Fix Tool, you were able to re-establish a normal status of connection.
Studying the Updates page linked above, I have the impression this help page may be out of date.
I therefore offer these Ancestral Quest Support contact details:
- By e-mail at [email protected]
- By phone at 801-280-4434
In a similar situation with another online programme, which linked to FamilySearch, the programme creator had to update their API to bring it inline with update changes in FamilySearch.
I would think Ancestral Quest Support will be able to offer a similar resolution.2
In that timeframe I got some 401 errors too. They were transient, and nothing to do with my software, just a system error when the FamilyTree database did not return content.0
Thank you for your suggestions to help. I have contacted Ancestral Quest who are trying to sort it out.
They said the error message was strange but are looking into it.0