Unique Names with Prefixes
The Miss would be considered a prefix and therefore would make a name as a unique name. Jr is a suffix so is not considered a unique name the name that carries it.
The form only has a field for Prefix. A way to understand this, is to say the name to yourself. If you say the word before the name, it is a Prefix and should be indexed; if they say the word after the name, it is a Suffix and not to be indexed.
Hope we have answered your question.0
Do you have a Shared Batch code? We cannot give you an exact answer without it because the answer depends on the project.
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
- A second way to find the batch code is by clicking Batch, then About Batch. The Batch ID is the same as the code.
It seems to be "US—City and Business Directories, 1749–1990 [Part C][M34H-2Z4]"0