I have a batch that just numbers the people in different districts. But the entry type will only let
edited July 18, 2021 in Indexing
the entry type will only let me do birth, death, and marriage records. What do i do if it's a different type of record?
We will need the Shared batch code in order to help you with this question.
This is how you find the Shared batch code:
"When you need help with a batch, you can share it with another indexer. This person can then see details of the batch and give you the help you need, but any information the helper enters into the data entry area will not be saved.
- Just above the toolbar, click Help.
- On the drop-down menu, click Share Batch.
- The Share Batch window opens, giving you two options:
- Copy the batch link, and paste it in an email to the helper or post it on the Share Batch, Etc. page on Facebook. The helper can click the link and go directly to the batch.
- Share the batch code so the helper can enter it in the web indexing tool and open the batch.
- A second way to find the batch code is by clicking Batch, then About Batch. The Batch ID is the same as the code.