adding color to pictures
How to I color black and whites
One of FamilySearch partner sites – My Heritage has options and abilities to colour black and white photographs you can find access to their products by searching in our https://partners.familysearch.org/solutionsgallery and you might also find this article useful regarding your question https://www.familysearch.org/help/helpcenter/article/how-do-i-find-partner-products?articleVariant=public2
I found it last night. I tried it out. But it would not let me put the picture back in my tree.0
Welcome to the FamilySearch community. Thank you for the time you spend asking questions
Your question about adding colored photos.
Rules for uploading photos
FamilySearch provides an easy method for you to share photos of ancestors to help the family come to know and love one another. We screen all images you upload. See our Upload Guidelines and Policies for more information.
As you decide what to upload as a photo or document, keep these things in mind:
- Appropriate: Photos should support appropriate standards of modesty and virtue. Photos cannot show kissing or people about to kiss on the mouth.
- Relevant: Items should support a family history purpose.
- Heart-turning: Items should help people know and love their ancestors.
- Noncommercial: Items should not advertise or promote products or infringe on intellectual property rights.
- Privacy: Use caution when including photos or documents about living people.
When you create or upload a story, check for any inappropriate words. Here are some kinds of words to avoid:
- Vulgarity and profanity.
- Politically incorrect names.
- Expressions of hatred or discrimination.
- Words demeaning or desecrating religious beliefs.
- Other words or expressions considered to be inappropriate.
When a photo or document image is inappropriate, FamilySearch marks the memory item as "Restricted" and sends you an email message. If you believe this restriction is an error, reply to the email message you received, and provide an explanation. Your reply goes directly to the team that reviewed and screened your memory item.
Why does it say that my photo is restricted?
Can I add memories about my living relatives to Family Tree?0
It is not clear in your post about "finding it last night but you could not put the photo back into the tree" sounds like an issue that would probably best be handled by the support folks at that website since FamilySearch does not offer that feature at this time.0
Thanks for your help. Problem solved0
Good to hear you have resolved the issue you were having - glad we were able to share some details to assist.0