In my Family Tree the wrong spouse is attached to my grandfather and I would like to know how do to go about changing to the correct spouse.
1. While signed in to FamilySearch.org, navigate to the person page of the individual with the incorrect spouse.
2. If you do not see Vitals near the top of the page, click the Details tab.
3. Scroll to the Family Members section.
4. Under Spouses and Children, you can view the different relationships.
5. In the box showing the incorrect couple relationship, click the Edit icon.
6. Click Remove or Replace next to the incorrect spouse.
7. Click the check box on the Remove or Replace screen to verify that you reviewed the relationships, sources, and notes.
8. Do one of the following:
1. To remove an incorrect spouse, click Remove Person. Explain why, and then click Remove.
2. To replace an incorrect spouse, click Replace Person. The Replace Person screen appears.
• If you know the spouse's ID number, click Find by ID Number, enter the ID number, and then click Find. Click Add Person. Explain your reason for the change, and then click Replace.
• If you do not know the spouse's ID number, complete the search fields, and then click Next. If the correct person appears in the list, click Add Person. Otherwise, click Create New to create a new record. Explain your reason for the change, and then click Replace.
Thank you i have tried that and it sorted my problem.
I don't see any of the information asked for in my tree and someone keeps adding people I am not related to.
Family Tree is a little different from other similar sites in that it is a single tree linked together in families, rather than a site that allows users to create and manage their own private trees. This difference means that everyone works together on the same data, allowing for the potential to connect every member of the human family.
As you discover and connect your ancestors, you may notice other users adding to or even modifying some of the information you have contributed.
Here is a FamilySearch article which may help you -