I would like to have a look at a case I recently created. How do I do that?
I recently sent a question to FamilySearch. Is there a way I can look again at the description explaining how I fix the problem in that case?
- While signed in to FamilySearch , in the upper right corner, click ?.
- Click Contact Us.
- Scroll down, and click Go to My Cases.
- Click the case number. (A subject and date created also appear next to the case number to help you find the correct case.)
- To add a comment to a current case, follow these steps.
- In the Case Comments section, click Add Comment.
- Enter your comment.
- Click Submit.