I need Help to set Up account for my children
Can I use the same email address for both of my children as I use? They are both under 11 years old, and I don;t necessarily want them to have their own email.
Anitra Whittle ✭✭✭
Thank you. Good question. Yes, your child can use your email. When you create the child's account you will determine which of 3 ways to confirm the Account registration. Here are the directions for completing the account information for your child. The URL is the Help Feature full directions for establishing a child's account
- The next screen asks for the Parental Consent Code that was sent to the parent or guardian’s email. Enter the code, and click Submit.
- Enter a text number or email address for Account Recovery, in case your child forgets his or her sign-in information.
- If you chose a text number, enter the code that was sent to the phone, and click Submit.
- If you chose email, open the email, and click Complete Registration.
- Sign in to the FamilySearch account to complete registration.
I found this in the Help Center on the Home page. This URL contains the full directions for establishing a child's account.
I hope this helps. ☺️