Home› Ask a Question› Search

Weaker hints

karenk
karenk ✭
September 8 edited September 8 in Search

I have noticed that when I click on a weaker link, it does not take me to the correct page of the linked document. I can't tell you how frustrating this is. The link information has correct information, but when I click the link it is totally different people. I look at several pages before then several pages after the page the link is attached to. Usually this happens with my German documents. Names are often misspelled when indexed, and I always check the original document. Is this from AI? Can this be fixed?

0

Answers

  • Paul W
    Paul W ✭✭✭✭✭
    September 8 edited September 8

    @karenk

    Do you believe this is a different issue to the widely acknowledged "general" one, whereby the link takes you to a page (say in a parish register) which is often several pages / months adrift from what you had hoped was, literally, a direct link? I often have to scroll through quite a few pages to get to the record I am seeking, although I find there is usually a warning that might be the case.

    Please provide more detail - including an example, perhaps - if you are talking about something more specific than this common occurrence.

    3
  • karenk
    karenk ✭
    September 9

    Will do .

    0
Clear
No Groups Found

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 47.7K Ask a Question
  • 7.7K Family Tree
  • 6.2K Search
  • 5.5K General Questions
  • 7K Get Involved
  • 1.2K Memories
  • 343 Other Languages
  • 83 Community News
  • Groups