I am asking for a friend...How do I add a person that is not related to me to Family Search? He has
edited February 10, 2021 in Family Tree
I am asking for a friend...How do I add a person that is not related to me to Family Search? He has passed away and a good friend. Thank you
- While signed in to FamilySearch.org, click Family Tree.
- Click Recents.
- At the bottom of the list of recents, click Add Unconnected Person.
- Enter information about the person, and click Next.
- Review the search results. If you find the right person, click Add Person.
- If you do not see the person in the search results, click Create New.
You can add them in "Family Tree" of "FamilySearch" as an "Unconnected Person".
That way they are in "Family Tree" of "FamilySearch"; but, just not connected/linked to you.
Here is a "Knowledge Article" in "FamilySearch":
How do I add an unconnected person to Family Tree?
I hope this helps.