I've noticed twice today that when I attempt to detach a source from the incorrect of two individuals, it is instead detached from the person I want it to be attached to.
Seems like there must be a bug.
Me too. See Lawrence Absalom Glaze KLL5-4CN. There are two research hints. They both refer to the same source document, an Oklahoma school enrollment. On the document it contains two names of the parent: Mrs L A Glaze, which is the mother, whose name is Mary Almeda Morrison, and L A Glaze which refers to the father. Detaching the source from them and attaching to the correct persons doesn't seem to work.
This sounds similar to the problem stated at the beginning, but maybe it's a different problem.
Thanks for your report. I have sent it for review. I will let you know when I hear something back.
@Thomas L Sanders @KariM
This problem is related to the records indexed and not source linker.
If you go to Change Person on the left side and select L A Glaze, it will show you that the source is attached to the correct Person ID.
However, the Research Help blue icon still appears. I have sent it for review as that is indeed a bug.