New wording on Suggest an Idea page. Possible bug- only appears when not signed in.
I notice there is new wording on the Suggest an Idea page https://community.familysearch.org/en/categories/suggest-an-idea
which I have copied below. I notice however the wording only appears WHEN I AM NOT SIGNED IN. I cannot think of a reason for this difference so I assume it is a BUG, and the wording should also appear when a person is signed in, which I would think would be most of the time for most people.
"The Suggest An Idea category is designed to generate and discuss new ideas. Please offer feedback and bug reports in the General Questions category. How to Participate:
- Search for previously created ideas before posting your own and add your own thoughts.
- See something you think could be improved that hasn’t already been suggested? Select the blue + NEW IDEA button toward the top right side of the page.
- When posting a new idea, please provide as much detail as possible.
- When responding to an idea, please post constructive comments.
- Vote and comment on other members' ideas.
- Validate how the ideas are relevant or offer additional insight.
- Refine and build upon the ideas of others."