View recent ordinances
Issue: Temple is not returning cards when an ordinance is completed. A person who has lots of family cards in process may or may not have written down or indicated which person had the ordinance completed which means that they do not know which person to find and reprint the card for additional ordinances.
Solution: Create a tab in the Family Search that shows "Latest Ordinances Completed". This will allow a person to easily see which ordinances have been completed and can jump from there to re-print the ordinance card for additional ordinances. Information to display on this page can include:
1) Date (date ordinance completed)
2) Temple (temple at which ordinance was completed)
3) Name of person (with link that person can select to take them to the person to view information)
4) Ordinance completed (type of ordinance)
5) Print Card button - (button to easily re-print the card with additional ordinances to be completed. Button should ONLY be displayed if there are additional ordinances to be completed)
Criteria for listing items on this page should be based on the card being assigned to the person logged in
This would be an AWESOME enhancement!