How do I copy a source from Family Tree into my source box?
Many of my sources in family tree were not saved to the Source Box. How do I copy them to the source box? The help topic for this question doesn't work. After step 6 for Save, the title is not changed to include Copy of, nor is there an option to click on Copy to source box.
- Sign into FamilySearch.org.
- Navigate to the Person page of the individual with sources you wish to copy.
- Below the title of the source, click View Source.
- Click View.
- Click Edit.
- Make the needed changes and click Save.
- If you make changes, the system adds the words “Copy of” to the title.
- Click Copy to source box.