Even after signing in on Member's Account I cannot get into Web Indexing as I have done in the past.
@Marilyn L. Kidd 1
When was your last successful connection with Web Indexing?
What is the error - or what happens when you go to:
Maybe a screenshot of what the problem you see would help to understand better?
It will probably help to know:
What version of Operating System are you using? I am using Windows 11 21H2 and am able to use Web Indexing without error today.
What version of browser are you using (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc)? I am using Chrome 98 and am able to use Web Indexing without error today.
The problem might be related to local issues of connecting to the Internet. Check with a neighbor to see if they have the same issue on their computer. I am connecting in Utah - so that doesn't possibly mean there is an error in connecting to Familysearch in your 'neck of the woods'.
The issue possibly might have to do with your user account. But generally if login to Familysearch is successful - then using Web Indexing 'should' work too.
A list of things you might try.
1, Go out of FamilySearch then back in.
2. Go to familysearch.org/cookies and reset your FamilySearch Cookies.
3. Make sure your browser is up to date.
4. Turn off your computer, wait a minute then turn it back on.
5. Change your browser to a different one. Chrome, Firefox, Edge are examples you might try. If that helps you could try your old browser again in a days to see if the browser issue has been fixed.
6. If none of these work please let us know.